As an affiliated member, you are covered by Public Liability insurance but only when you are competing
at a Riding Club event, so this does not replace the need to arrange your personal liability insurance
elsewhere. As a horse owner, if you do not have additional cover, you are very vulnerable!
• Friendly activities for you and your horse
• Subsidised training plus easy access to support and advice
• Fun and supportive club atmosphere with like-minded people
• Access to club competitions and events, many for BRC members only
• National competition structure including Championships
• Third party insurance - at all British Riding Club held events
• Comprehensive examination system - to improve your knowledge
• Rider® Magazine delivered to your door quarterly
• Exclusive special offers and member discounts
• BRC Welfare Advisers on hand to help
Annual Membership 2019
(Runs from 1st January to 31st December)
Junior: £19/year (minimum age 4 years upto age 17 as of 1st January) NB: Junior Membership can be accepted
without an adult member (either riding or non-riding) but must be accompanied by parent at events.
Please note that as a condition of membership you are required to help at a minimum of two events
Area 4: We are required to provide helpers as a condition of competing in Area 4 competitions, which allows
them to run. As such if you intend to compete at Area you will be expected to provide helper cover at an Area
competition, this may be yourself or a friend/family member.
To find out more about NRRC please contact Ellie Grayson via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will email Newsletters to our members on a regular basis we also advise keeping an eye
on the website and our Facebook page for updates and events.
Please download our 2019 membership form to join.
More Membership Benefits
Winter monthly clinics held are at a reduced cost of £17 and the Club has regular non-riding events and days out.
ROBINSONS (BATA) at Malton offer 10% discount.
The British Horse Society and British Riding Clubs is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the
information that we collect concerning you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. The personal information we
hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your
information we will always obtain your consent first.
By providing British Riding Clubs (BRC) with your details you accept that BRC
will contact you by email, with their eNews publication.